One of a pair of basses commissioned by Stanley Clarke for the Return to Forever reunion tour 2008.
- Scale: 32 inch, 24 frets
- Total Length 40 ½ inches
- Body: Solid Eastern Maple
- Neck: Maple laminate/graphite reinforced, Ebony fingerboard
- Weight: 7.5lbs
- Custom Chrome plated Solid Brass hardware
- Custom Chrome plated single coil pickups designed by Kent Armstrong and Thomas Lieber
- Custom stereo electronic filter system designed and manufactured by John East.
White Sibling Spellbinder Tenor Bass (A, D, G, C) 32 inch scale 24 fret, solid Eastern Maple body with a three piece quatersawn Maple laminate/graphite reinforced neck, Ebony fingerboard. Custom Chrome plated Solid Brass hardware. Custom Chrome plated single coil pickups designed by Kent Armstrong and Thomas Lieber, custom stereo electronic filter system designed and manufactured by John East.
Tenor bass strings were also custom made to Stanley’s specification by Richard Cocco of La Bella strings. Weight totals 7 ½ lbs. Instrument electronics package is available in either passive or active.
+ Black & White Sibling Basses
– Low pass filters contimuously variable – 70Hz-6.5kHz.
– Overshoot peak control continuously variable – 0-+12dB
Two to four month delivery upon order. One-half deposit, balance due upon completion.
Passive electronics: $9600.00
Active electronics: $14000.00
Phone: (607) 437-2614